Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 19 08 4:20 PM

Tags : :

So I was watching the ever-so-entertaining nip/tuck where a character wanted her face to look like a cat. Turns our someone is called the cat lady and she is very rich. Her name is Jocelyn Wildenstein. Check it out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocelyn_Wildenstein

Cat Face Lady

I'll be yours.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Feb 19 08 6:12 PM

I sooo totally knew who she was the minute I saw her. I think she is amazing. I hoping she is getting some good tail because of her look... ahahha. At least she got her wish of being talked about and making an entrance when she enters a room.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 20 08 9:21 AM

seen her before.. must say that i prefer the crazy old cat woman from the simpsons over her though. also.. i wonder if this catwoman goes down well with halle. i mean, sheesh, this one looks more like a pancake cat. you know, these furry persian rug type cats, fat face and all... doh.

also i wonder, what kinda cat looks like that? the cat-astrophe? i mean she must have modelled her face on some 'real' cat, right? have they gone extinct in the meantime cause i haven't seen anything like that being called 'cat'

um
btw replying with ie 7.0 in vista failed earlier today. wouldnt let me post anytink

if you ain't broke. fix it.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 20 08 6:57 PM

Am I the only one that thinks a cat/girl hybrid could actually be hot, if done well? I mean that is just a shameful piece of work...but in my mind, MEEOOWW!

Specializing in the acute acceleration of Asperger’s.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Feb 21 08 3:53 AM

oh btw. now posting with ie 7 in vista works. same machine as yesterday, same network, no change in firewall settings. so the posting not happening was a forum related issue, not client environment side.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 21 08 3:57 AM

btw, i wouldn't put asians into the feline looking category. the only real connection i see is the slanted eyes which resemble cat eyes. drop in some yellow/greenish contacts and voila.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Feb 21 08 10:18 AM

This is all getting a little bit too close to furrys

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help