Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 14 08 4:36 PM

Tags : :

This image looks tempting. I think I'm gonna make me some bacon cookies.

Bacon Cookies

Image hosted at aycu08.webshots.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 15 08 7:55 AM

This makes me wanna throw up in my mouth. The favorite snack of one of my best friends from back home is taking a bitesize piece of Hersey's milk chocolate, sandwiching it between two Doritos chips and just going to town.

What weird things do you guys like to eat that no one understands? I like to take Lifesavers Wint-o-Greens and put one or two in my mouth while drinking a glass of milk. Minty milk! Everyone thinks I'm nuts

I have another friend who puts a little drizzle of chocolate syrup on top of tuna fish.

Share and discuss.

You can't over-love your underwear.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 15 08 8:02 AM

I just remembered some more.

My mom puts salt on apple slices which made me start doing it. It's pretty great.

The best way to eat a fresh tomato is to slice it up, put a dollop of cottage cheese on top of each slice then on top of the cottage cheese, a glob of mayonaise. Then a ton of black pepper. A southern classic. Delicious.

My dad mixes a huge squirt of ketchup in with baked beans. He also dips plain potato chips in ketchup. It's not THAT weird but I still wince when I see him do it.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 15 08 9:31 AM

We have ketchup flavoured potato chips over here, cuts out the middle man.
Though they are inferior to the real deal naturally.

This of course leads to the crisp sandwich, marvelous.

it's better than bad, it's good

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 15 08 11:20 AM

No one is responding with actual anecdotes of their own. This is why women are vital to the expansion of networking in the tech start up biz. You guys are awful message boarders. Get with the program.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 15 08 12:06 PM

I had squid pesto cheese and those yellow japanese pickle radishy things in a sandwich once, that was good.

Though the finest recommendation has to be cookies + fresh strawberries.

That's some good eating.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 15 08 12:10 PM

I've been known to dip tortilla chips in chocolate cake icing a time or two. Mmmm, delish.

Specializing in the acute acceleration of Asperger’s.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 15 08 12:12 PM

Wow, never tried mayo on top of the cottage cheese, but everything else on the tomato I can definitely vouch for.

Baked beans are better with BBQ sauce; ketchup is so pedestrian.

Does anyone do the ketchup on eggs thang? Not for me...

I know Wojtek would put Ketchup/Cheese on toast--also not for me.

Specializing in the acute acceleration of Asperger’s.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 15 08 1:34 PM

Ketchup + egg = win

[Also the correct way to eat cheese on toast is with Worcestershire sauce]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jan 15 08 3:54 PM

Well we basicly had a bunch of foreign peoples and lots of foreign foods in a room.
Thus several international creations where born.
That particular sandwich was probably the most geographically neutral food ever consumed.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 15 08 5:59 PM

Did you read that recent post on how women can make or break a social network and they post more often and upload more pictures to Flickr.

How do we make Lefora more female friendly besides its every so sexy name!?

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 15 08 6:12 PM

Sam showed it to me and it makes total sense. Women are more adaptable across the board. They make things that can be enjoyed by both genders. I for example can hang out with you guys and mess around and be totally comfortable even though I'm the only female in the group. I can also write and participate in topics that you guys will enjoy. (the writing sample on design not included as it was written for a different audience) And we all know that I am Lefora's favorite female representative (myself and Mani, that is, I however am the ranking female officer of this operation)

Plunk any one of you guys in a room (or message board) full of females and it just wouldn't work*. You'd scan the room to see if there were any dudes there you knew then you'd leave. Just an observation that women are just more fun and sociable in general.

*unless you are Peter

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jan 15 08 6:17 PM

Additionally, you guys make it hard to want to participate in a forum. Women, or any good conversationalist, knows to never just end with a declarative sentence. When I post, I make sure I ask questions or present an idea that is open for discussion in order to coax you guys into conversation like exchanges. One person here will post one thing, you guys will grunt short answers back and forth if anyone replies at all and thats it. You gotta make room for everyone to participate

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 15 08 7:53 PM

Can you arange for me to plunked into a room full of girls?
I quite like that particular situation...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help