Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 29 08 10:20 AM

Tags : :

I'll post it before someone else does, a snippet of the mythbusters recent presentation from nvision demonstrating the power of parralel pixel processing with paintballs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Sep 1 08 12:41 PM

I guess I should add a little more context to this video, it was taken from the recent NVision event, hosted by NVidia the graphics card people.

So to answer the earlier question, GPU stands for 'Graphics Processing Unit'.

The whole video is illustrating the advantages of parrelel processing on graphics tasks.

But basicaly it's just totaly coool ;p

it's better than bad, it's good

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 17 08 2:20 PM

I agree... the slow motion picture at the end is quite impressive. The first time I saw it, I almost thought it was some computer generated simulation.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jan 24 09 7:44 AM

I agree... the slow motion picture at the end is quite impressive. The first time I saw it, I almost thought it was some computer generated simulation.

-chatham

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 17 11 11:22 PM

there was no actual gpu or cpu here. the guy was just trying to make a point that parallel processing is better than serial processing. but we know that even that isn't always true. some processes can only be done serially.

eCig Pakistan

ecig.pk 03465111117

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 17 11 11:24 PM

there was no actual gpu or cpu here. the guy was just trying to make a point that parallel processing is better than serial processing. but we know that even that isn't always true. some processes can only be done serially.

ecig.pk 03465111117

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help